From: Mayo, Shay [mailto:shay.m...@absg.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 2:40 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Email Discovery when using ADRMS

Hi All,

I have been asked to setup Active Directory Rights Management server. My
question is, does anyone have a way to perform email discoveries when using
ADRMS? I get asked by Legal and HR almost weekly to do email searches and our
current email discovery software, Discovery Attender from Sherpa Software,
can't open the messages that are secured by ADRMS.

Exchange 2007

Thanks,
Shay

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE.  This electronic mail transmission may contain
privileged and/or confidential
information and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is
addressed.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please immediately return it to the
sender, delete it  and destroy
it without reading it.  Unintended transmission shall not constitute the waiver
of the attorney-client
or any other privilege.