I was running over the pre-reqs for E2K10 on this article:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb691354.aspx#WS08R2 and I came
across this:

If you're installing the Mailbox server role and you intend the server to be a
member of a database availability group (DAG), you must be running the
Enterprise Edition of Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2. The
Standard Edition doesn't support the features needed for DAGs. You can't
upgrade Windows when Exchange is installed on the server.

What i'm unsure of is, Is it saying you can run any flavor of Windows 2008 R2?
Or do you need Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise?

My customer has Windows 2008 R2 Standard, just wondering if I can setup DAG's
on that platform.

Thank you,

John Bowles