From: Jeff Brown [mailto:2jbr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 3:49 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: BES question

Sorry if this is off-topic.  I am growing impatient trying to get an answer to
this question directly from RIM.

We are running a single domain, W2K3 servers and E2K3 and BES 4.1.x.x.x.x

We are creating a new domain on the same physical network, W2k8, E2K7 and BES
x.x.x(we haven't decided yet).  We are NOT MIGRATING.  We will move a few
people from the existing domain to the new domain, test everything thoroughly.
After we are satisfied that all works, we are creating 2 new domains and will
be moving some people from the current domain to the new domains, and therefore
to the new Exchange environment.  We are pretty sure we have the exchange
issues handled, but don't know what it will be like or if it is possible to
stand up another BES server on the same network.  We have a spare BES license,
so licensing isn't a concern.  we have 250 cals and are current with RIM
support.

anyone out there setup this way?  Know if it can be done?

Thanks for any help.

jeff