Da: Bill Lambert [mailto:blamb...@concuity.com]
Inviato: giovedì 1 aprile 2010 13.36
A: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Oggetto: RE: SBS 2008 SP2, PSS Disaster and on 18 hrs with 5 hrs of sleep the
night before

I feel your pain...I once spent 33 hours over three days on the phone with PSS.
 I had a DC/Exchange box go down and it took that long to get everything back
to normal after initial instructions from them screwed things up royally.

Get some rest!

Bill Lambert
Concuity
Phone  847-941-9206

The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attached files,
is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive
information for the recipient) you are hereby notified that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and delete all
copies of this message.  Thank you.