Google spacemonger.exe and run it.

It will show you what is eating your space.

From: David.Ricci [mailto:david.ri...@hwinstitute.com]
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 8:43 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: drive space mystery

I have 03 enterprise exchange sp2.  My folder structure is as such

The db's are in the data drive.  I do a properties on the inside of the
Exchsrvr folder and it only totals 142 gb.

Where is all the drive space going?  There should be approx 300 gb free.
It is dropping like a stone.  I did not want to reboot yet hoping maybe
it was a reporting bug.

Any thoughts thank you.

David

addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking any
action in reliance on the information contained in this e-mail is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify our e-mail administrator at supp...@hwinstitute.com.

<<image001.png>>