Thanks, guess I'll keep using my .reg file when I get there... hopefully
soon on a test system at least.

Carl

From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 12:39 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: E2K7 mailbox setting not taking effect

There were some cache improvements in Exchange 2010, but not as much as you
would hope for. I know one of those can be deleted, but I don't remember
which one it is. I still use the same .reg file I have for years.

So, yes, the registry settings apply, and my recommended values haven't
changed.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

Consultant and Exchange MVP