Yes - -that's when mailflow stopped - when I added SMTP as a service.

Also - seeing this error on the queue :

451 4.4.0 Primary target IP address responded with "451 5.7.3 Cannot achieve
Exchange Server authentication." Attempted failover to alternate host, but
that did not succeed. Either there are no alternate hosts or delivery failed
to all alternate hosts.