From: Steve Hart [mailto:sh...@wrightbg.com]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 4:06 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Auto-deleting

Exchange 2007 SP2, Outlook 2002

I have a user that's attempting to permanently delete emails over 3 months
old in a single Outlook folder using the auto-archive functionality. Nothing
is being deleted. I've checked her OL configuration and it seems correct,
but I've never used the feature.

Any common reasons why emails might not delete?