I'm not sure.  The recipient is outside of our company and could be
using webmail from the ISP.  I think when the recipient initially reads
the email, the signature is fine but when they reply it gets messed up.

Jimmy

From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 9:23 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: outlook signature issues

Does the recipient have the same font installed?

On 20 April 2010 17:20, Jimmy Tran <jt...@teachtci.com> wrote:

Hello,

I have a user who reported that her signature font was very large when
the recipient replied back to her email.  The signature in the original
email that was sent looks fine but once the recipient replies back, the
original signature is magnified many times.  I've actually seen this
happen before with replies on this message board.  Does anyone have any
idea's why Outlook is doing this?  She is using Outlook 2007 with
Exchange 2003.

Thanks,

Jimmy

--
"On two occasions..I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not