Hello folks,

I was forwarded the following from a colleague:

This is the error we get:

Restore 00211 -- The job failed with the following error: Unable to attach
to a resource.  Make sure that all selected resources exist and are online,
and then try again.  If the server or resource no longer exists, remove it
from the selection list. Edit the selection list properties, click the View
Selection Details tab, and then remove the resource.

We’ve created a new RSG group on another server, and are trying to restore
to it...Using Backup Exec 12.5

They are trying to restore a single mailbox from a recent backup and have
not been able to get it to run.  they have verified permissions on the
account used by Backup Exec as having Domain Admin and Exchange Admin
permissions.  They have also tried the directions at
http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/305824.htm to no avail.

Does anyone have experience with Backup Exec restores, and have any ideas as
to the cause and (more importantly) a solution to this situation?

thanks,

Andrew.