The other day I posted a question regarding rpc/http in an Exchange 2003
environment where the FE nlb cluster Exchange is sitting in a DMZ - turned
out that Checkpoint was overriding some of the allow rules with it's smart
defense stuff.

Have a different problem now. I am on the local network with a fully patched
Windows XP virtual machine, and a fully patched installation of Outlook
2003. If I set up a standard user profile and configure it without rpc/http
no problems, as soon as I add the exchange proxy settings for rpc Outlook
just continually prompts for a password, and goes no further (I am not
asking Outlook to remember my password here - I want to have it accept it
when I put it in)

Any tips on what I am doing wrong here would be greatly appreciated.

Clayton