From: Randal, Phil [mailto:pran...@herefordshire.gov.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 10:25 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT : Missing network connection

McAfee DAT update 5958 broke things a bit for a lot of folks, it appears.

McAfee's KB article is here:

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB68780

McAfee Forum:

http://community.mcafee.com/thread/24056?start=0&tstart=0

Good luck,

Phil

--
Phil Randal | Networks Engineer
NHS Herefordshire & Herefordshire Council  | Deputy Chief Executive's Office |

Any opinion expressed in this e-mail or any attached files are those of the
individual and not necessarily those of Herefordshire Council.

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the addressee. This communication may contain material protected by law
from being passed on. If you are not the intended recipient and have received
this e-mail in error, you are advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and destroy all
copies of it.