From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: vrijdag 23 april 2010 16:52
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: E2K7 PS error, related to grant calendar access

I am trying to create a service account that can access all the mailboxes on
our E2K7 servers. The command I run is this (names changes to protect the
innocent:

Get-mailboxserver <servername> | add-adpermission -user <user> -accessrights
GenericRead, GenericWrite -extendedrights Send-As, Receive-As,
ms-Exch-Store-Admin

And the error message I get is iths;

Get-MailboxServer : The operation could not be performed because object
'Servername' could not be found on domain controller <DC FQDN>

Ultimately I am trying to set default calendar perms in E2k7 using PFDAVadmin
but am permissions limited. Would it be unwise to set the service account as a
member of Exchange Domain Servers just long enough to set the calendar perms?
David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 971.222.1025 // (Cell) 503.267.9764

<<inline: image001.gif>>