From: Stu Sjouwerman [mailto:s...@sunbelt-software.com]
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 1:21 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: FLASH SURVEY

Hi Guys,

Can you spare me 30 seconds?  I need a quick answer on this question.
(You have a chance to win one of three VIPRE Unlimited Home Licenses)

In your own words, and in your opinion, what is the Number One
benefit of web filtering solutions like Webtrends, iPrism, or ISA?

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/webfilter

Warm regards,

Stu Sjouwerman
Co-Founder, Publisher, Sunbelt Media