Exch2K3.  A user is complaining that he doesn't receive some emails.
Journaling is turned on.  So I'm looking at the tracking logs, and it shows
3 messages that the server received from the sender.  On two of the three
the log affirmatively shows it was delivered locally to the journaling
mailbox, then categorized and queued for routing again, and finally "Message
Delivered Locally to u...@domain.com".

On the third such message, after the log shows it was delivered to the
journaling mailbox, the log stops and does not show the message delivered to
the user's own mailbox.  So may the user is correct?  What would stop an
otherwise proper message from being delivered to the user's mailbox??  We're
using Vipre Email Security, but this is the only user reporting disappearing
email.

Thanks,

Dave Florea

Fiduciary Benchmarks Inc.