Hi
In my E2K7 SP2, I am facing an issue with attachments.
I cannot see the attachments in Outlook 2003 or 2007.  But If I use OWA I am
able to see, save etc.
How can I get the attachment visible in Outlook.  This happens to mail coming
from 1 external client only.  All others are working good.
Any thoughts much appreciated.
Regards
Liby

________________________________
Disclaimer
[The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files are
confidential information and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. This transmission may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete all copies. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein
is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Path Solutions accepts no responsibility for any
errors, omissions, computer viruses and other defects.]