oops, never mind. I thought you were trying to move it from another server. I'd
still make a backup once you get it installed.

...Tim

From: Russ Patterson [mailto:rus...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 11:03 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Digital Cert Request response

I created the request (still have a copy of the .req file there) on the machine
I'm trying to import onto.....
On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 1:58 PM, Tim Evans
<tev...@sparling.com<mailto:tev...@sparling.com>> wrote:
You need to export it from your current server first, with the private key. It
will give you a PFX file you can import into the new server. Whenever I get a
new cert, I export like this and keep a copy for backup.

...Tim