So I'm following the steps to migrate from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007.
I've done this successfully in my test environment, but my production
environment just won't move the public folder replicas.

I have confirmed that all my public folders only have my exch2007 as the
only replica.
The next step is to go to my exch2003 public folder store database, right
click, and "Move All Replicas" to my exch 2007.

now in my test environment this worked great. but in my production there are
about 25 folders that just won't finish the move. There's nothing special or
common about them that i can see. some are big; some are small.

i've been trying to do this for a few months. I've rebooted my server in
that course a few times.

any ideas?

-BenN