From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: May-05-10 11:25 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 2003 to 2010 issues

I would need to see email headers, and/or smtp logs, to determine how
email is actually currently flowing.

It sounds to me as if either the RGC is incorrectly configured or you
have the send-connector on the 2010 side misconfigured.

Actual attempted email flow (message headers or smtp logs) from the 2003
-> 2010 and vice versa would identify the guilty party.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

Consultant and Exchange MVP

http://TheEssentialExchange.com