Very Interesting... (and not surprised here either)

I guess they need to read Joels article I linked yesterday too ;)

Well, I guess if there are ever host resolution issues on Exchange I'll
know that I'd be wasting my time by doing ipconfig /flushdns

Re-inventing the wheel: always a fun time down the road!

~JasonG

<advisor...@coresecurity.com>

[http://corelabs.coresecurity.com/index.php?module=Wiki&action=view&type=

[http://www.usenix.org/publications/library/proceedings/security95/full_p