From: Bill Songstad [mailto:bsongs...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 11:18 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Sharing Calendars

Bill, I had a similar challenge last year and handled it by creating an
exchange account for the outsiders.  I removed logon permissions from
the rest of the machines in my domain and had the outsiders use OWA to
see the calendars they needed.  Now they can see the calendars they
need, and schedule meetings with internal contacts without needing to
call up an admin and have them check calendars for them.

-Bill

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Bill Lambert <blamb...@concuity.com>