As we proceed with our Exchange 2010 migration, I discovered that some
mailboxes appear corrupted to powershell users, resulting in this error:

[PS] C:\>get-mailbox -identity rmurphy
WARNING: The object ad.acadiau.ca/academic/rmurphy has been corrupted,
and it's in an
inconsistent state. The following validation errors happened:
WARNING: Property expression "rmurphy" isn't valid. Valid values are:
Strings that includes '@',
 where '@' cannot be the last character

After some digging I discovered that the AD account attribute
UserPrincipleName does not have a domain associated with it (e.g.
'rmurphy' instead of 'rmur...@domain'). This can be fixed easily in ADUC
under the Account tab, but with over 100 users in this state I'd like to
find a programmatic way of doing it. I could whip together a C# or VB
script to fix the problem, but I was wondering if this sort of thing
could be done in PowerShell. I'm still learning PS but from what I've
seen I think the answer is yes. Anyone PowerShell experts out there?