From: Damien Solodow [mailto:damien.solo...@harrison.edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 3:32 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Auto accept agent on Exchange 2003 failing

Environment is Exchange 2003 SP2 Enterprise on Windows 2003 SP2 Enterprise.

I've been running the auto-accept agent for a number of months without issue,
but the last day or two it's started throwing errors.
I've reinstalled it, and reregistered a couple of the mailboxes to no avail. I
also tried registering a new mailbox and it behaved the same as the existing
ones.

Here's the error in the agent log:
AutoAccept:2010-05-13T14:59:00:Thread 178:
                Exception occurred while processing item
"file://./backofficestorage/harrison.edu/MBX/6036thconfrmsmall/Inbox/Canceled%3A

Test.EML<file:///\\.\backofficestorage\harrison.edu\MBX\6036thconfrmsmall\Inbox\Canceled%3A%20Test.EML>".
 This item will not be processed.

The exception information is:
System.OutOfMemoryException: Not enough storage is available to complete this
operation.
   at Private.Interop.Cdoex.ICalendarPart.GetAssociatedItem(String
CalendarLocation, String UserName, String Password)
   at
Microsoft.Exchange.Agents.AutoAccept.EventSink.GetAssociatedItem(CalendarMessage
 calMsg, String calendarLocation)
   at Microsoft.Exchange.Agents.AutoAccept.EventSink.BindToCalMsg(String
msgURL, String calendarLocation, IAppointment& inStoreAppt, String& calMethod,
DateTime& deliveryTime)
   at Microsoft.Exchange.Agents.AutoAccept.EventSink.ProcessOnSaveEvent(String
itemUrl, DateTime& deliveryTime)
   at Microsoft.Exchange.Agents.AutoAccept.EventSink.OnSave(IExStoreEventInfo
pEventInfo, String bstrURLItem, Int32 lFlags)

I'm not seeing anything unusual in the event logs on the Exchange server and
nothing new has been installed for at least several days before this problem
manifested.
Ideas?

DAMIEN SOLODOW
Systems Engineer