Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 1:24 PM
Subject: Google Compete: Why Serena Software is Going with BPOS, A Customer
Story

FYI...

Last year, Google
trumpeted<http://googleenterprise.blogspot.com/2009/06/serena-software-on-switching-from.html>
 Serena Software's switch to Google Apps.  Just a year later, Serena is
switching to Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Office 2010.  Here's some
of what Ron Brister, their IT Director has to say about their experience and
why they are making the move:
They [Microsoft] deliver trustworthy, enterprise-class solutions - with the
performance, security, privacy, reliability and support we require.
Using Office, SharePoint and Exchange will allow us to collaborate more
effectively internally and with customers and partners, many of whom use the
same technologies, and we can do so without having to deal with content loss or
clients being unable to open or edit a document.
There are alternatives on the market that promise lower costs, but in our
experience, this is a fallacy.
Read more here<http://bit.ly/de2aLn>.