We're using BitLocker.

From: David.Ricci [mailto:david.ri...@hwinstitute.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 3:06 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Non Email ?

Since this is the best forum.  I could not find a good encryption forum to ask.
 Has anyone been doing hard drive and media encryption on their laptops?

I was trying out GuardianEdge but it seem a little slow.  If anyone has any
info please send it along

David

disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking any action in reliance on the
information contained in this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately notify our e-mail administrator at
supp...@hwinstitute.com.
Note:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and
protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.