>Fortinet Fortigate 80C

just looked at the specs, that is a dual wan appliance, you are more than
halfway there

Jean-Paul Natola

Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 17:20:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Two Separate Exchange Servers
From: m...@burianit.com
To: exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com

Right now it sounds like getting the second IP address and separate
router/firewall in place will be the best solution.

The business separation plan has occurred fairly recently and all resources
were previously shared.  I will refer to the business that I am doing the IT
work for as Business A and the other as Business B.  Right now, everything is
still on the same physical network, all running behind a Fortinet Fortigate 80C
(a vendor which I have not had much experience with).  Business B's new
exchange server was implemented several months ago by another IT company.  My
goal is to separate physical networks and resources.  I'm not sure if the
Fortinet's internal interfaces can be assigned to work with different internet
IPs yet.  However, even if it can, probably getting a separate unit would be
best.

I appreciate all the input.

Matt

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Mike Griffiths <li...@themightygibbon.co.uk>