Whoopity-doo!

Shook

From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 11:57 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: DAG setup and configuration help needed

Replied offline with lab workbook.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com

From: Sobey, Richard A [mailto:r.so...@imperial.ac.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 11:51 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

Thanks! Sounds promising. I'm assigning the IP address using
"Set-DatabaseAvailabilityGroup -DatabaseAvailabilityGroupIPv4Address  <blah>"
cmdlet, AFTER the two servers have been added as members. I should probably add
the IP address immediately after creating the DAG, I presume?

I'll do this now, you will hear me shout from the rooftops or crying into my
coffee within 20 minutes.

Cheers

Richard