From: Chris Pohlschneider [mailto:chris.pohlschnei...@hollowayusa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 11:18 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: GAL and Free Busy Info Sync

I am looking for a tool that will sync GAL and Free/Busy info from a legacy
Exchange 2003 forest to an Exchange 2010 Resource Forest. I am aware of the
following tools:

Quest Collaboration Services (Will be Q3 at the earliest this year before they
have a product that works with Exchange 2010)
FIM 2010

Is there any other supported tools out there that anyone has used in this
scenario that will work with Exchange 2010?

Chris Pohlschneider
Holloway Sportswear
Network Administrator
chris.pohlschnei...@hollowayusa.com<mailto:chris.pohlschnei...@hollowayusa.com>