From: Mark Tibbet [mailto:m.tib...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 9:15 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Cc: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Several NDR's

All they are really doing is a rdns check to prevent spoofing.  Most mta's
should be capable. The only one if found that doesn't is message labs. Just my
.02.

Regards,

Mark Tibbet
Systems Engineer
Enterprise Networking Solutions, Inc.
mtib...@ens-inc.com<mailto:mtib...@ens-inc.com>
Http://www.ens-inc.com

On Jun 2, 2010, at 4:37 PM, Richard Stovall