From: David McSpadden [mailto:dav...@imcu.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 1:20 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Change name?

Ok, we are about to go live with Exchange 2003 as our internet email
server.  The question came up today if a user gets married/divorced and
changes their name how will they get their email.  Since
brenda.sm...@host.com will get changed to brenda.jo...@host.com the
customer that sends brenda.sm...@host.com will get an NDR?? Correct??