From: Chris [mailto:cmu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 9:28 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: ActiveSync and Domain Admins

Then you also have the issue of why you are using domain admin account all of
the time and not use a separate account when elevated privileges are needed.

As a side note: you will get a very similar problem with a blackberry
enterprise server if you try to set up a user account who has elevated domain
credentials

Chris

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 8:23 AM, Michael B. Smith