From: Benny Vega [mailto:bv...@nccomm.com]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 6:12 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: A Little OT: RightFax and Outlook 2010

Hi Don,

Officially, it isn't supported. Yet. Maybe on version 9.4's SP2? I'd try
it if I had a copy of Office 2010. This version just came out last week
or so. Historically, OpenText usually lags a bit. Maybe by the end of
the next quarter/September? Have you tried installing it? I bet most of
it will work.

Thanks,

Benny Vega

Technical Support