From: Cameron [mailto:cameron.orl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 4:19 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2010 migration question

Afternoon all!

I've just been told that I can finally start to upgrade some older software. I
currently have a Windows 2000 AD and am running E2K3 on a W2K server. I've been
given the green light to upgrade to a Windows 2008 AD and also E2K10.

Anything special I should be watching out for? I'm going to start the research
tomorrow, but thought I would throw out the question to the experts! We may
actually be looking to outsource the Exchange side if someone knows anyone in
the Toronto, Canada area.

Cheers,
Cameron