does it happen in OWA?

Jean-Paul Natola

Subject: RE: Possibly OT: Unable to reply or forward after Outlook 2010 Upgrade
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 14:50:11 -0400
From: mike.cel...@rfsworld.com
To: exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com

After checking out our server I see we are getting an MSExchangeIS error 9693
whenever I try to send a message.  Looks like we have reached our limit of
16382 Named Props in this database.  I’m hesitant to increase this until I can
figure out what is using up all the named properties in my database….

Mike