From: Oliver Marshall [mailto:oliver.marsh...@g2support.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 7:14 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange proxy and default settings

Does anyone know whether it's possible to change the default "use HTTP over
fast networks" option which is passed to Outlook when Outlook is set up via
Autodiscovery? Currently users are set to use TCP over fast networks which
works fine until the VPN drops to the Exchange server. Then, even though
Exchange is work fine, laptop users can connect via Outlook. Users with Outlook
set to use HTTP over fast networks can work fine as they going over the
internet.

We have been changing this by hand but we have 100s of users.

Any suggestions?

Olly

[cid:image002.png@01CB1374.FC874A50]

Network Support
Online Backups
Server Management

Tel: 0845 307 3443
Email: oliver.marsh...@g2support.com<mailto:oliver.marsh...@g2support.com>
Web: http://www.g2support.com<http://www.g2support.com/>
Twitter: g2support<http://twitter.com/home?stat...@g2support>
Newsletter: http://www.g2support.com/newsletter
Mail: 2 Roundhill Road, Brighton, Sussex, BN2 3RF

G2 Support LLP is registered at Mill House, 103 Holmes Avenue, HOVE
BN3 7LE. Our registered company number is OC316341.

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

<<inline: image002.png>>