From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 11:50 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Free Busy

PF vs. web service issue, I'm sure. Outlook 2003 doesn't know about the
availability web service.

userB Free/Busy options publication timeframe vs. userA's?

I don't have OL 2003 anymore anywhere, so I can't hunt that down in the
interface. Probably something like Tools -> Options, Calendar tab, Free/Busy
Options button.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP