Have you looked at this user's junk senders list?
If not, I would start there. And empty it.
I can pretty much guarantee that removing the content of the junk email senders
list will have zero effect on the amount of spam that the user receives. The
list is designed for a regular sender (such as a group) which doesn't process
an unsubscribe or other stop message correctly, not for a random spam message
(which will be spoofed anyway).

Simon.

--
Simon Butler
MVP: Exchange, MCSE

e: si...@sembee.co.uk
w: http://www.sembee.co.uk/
w: http://www.amset.info/
w: http://blog.sembee.co.uk/

Need cheap certificates for Exchange, compatible with Windows Mobile 5.0?
http://CertificatesForExchange.com/ for certificates from just $23.99.
Need a domain for your certificate? http://DomainsForExchange.net/

Exchange Resources: http://exbpa.com/