Ok I did that and ran rebuild now in Recipient Update Services.
But im_dom1.indianafcu.com can still send to the Internet???

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Dale [mailto:jay.d...@3-gig.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 4:09 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Stop SMTP mail

You could create an SMTP connector and put in the domain name, then point
the smart host to 127.0.0.1.

Jay Dale
I.T. Manager, 3GiG
Mobile: 713.299.2541
Email: jay.d...@3-gig.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any attached files, may
contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this e-mail and
attachments, if any, or the information contained herein, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive
information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and delete all copies of this message.