From: Simon Butler [mailto:si...@sembee.co.uk]
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:22 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 2003 OWA

The quickest way to confirm that would be to test it on the server itself.
Browsing to https://localhost/exchange should work, even with a certificate
error. If the error is bypassed then you can look at the certificate and see
which one is being delivered. If it is the certificate that you hope for then
you start to look outside of the server.

If, on the other hand, it doesn't work on the server itself, then a problem
with the certificate is probably the issue.

Simon.