From: Don Guyer [mailto:don.gu...@prufoxroach.com]
Sent: 06 July 2010 18:07
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Syncing Outlook contacts with Iphone/Ipad issues

If the iPhone was setup to synch with the Xch account and he deleted
items from the iPhone, they will be deleted from his Xch account
(Outlook). It is a true "synch". I know of a few people who have
upgraded to the latest iPhone O/S and it has FUBAR'd their devices and
had to revert to backups. Maybe he upgraded over the weekend?

iTunes can do some "funny" things if you're not careful, such as
deleting items. I always turn of the auto-synch feature on any iTunes
installs personally. If he's synching to more than one computer, that
can wreak havoc as well if he's not careful.

Don Guyer
Systems Engineer - Information Services
Prudential, Fox & Roach/Trident Group
431 W. Lancaster Avenue