From: Jean-Paul natola [mailto:jnat...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 7:59 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: The Sent Items folder contains the maximum number of allowed items

Hi all,

I updated one of my users to outlook 2010 and she gets this error when she
tries to send an email

"The Sent Items folder contains the maximum number of allowed items.  Archive
or move some items to another folder.  Until space is available, sent messages
will be saved in the Outbox folder, but will not be sent again."

but the message actually does get sent , and sits in her outbox

There are no quotas set either

running ex2010

Jean-Paul Natola