From: Celone, Mike [mailto:mike.cel...@rfsworld.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 4:33 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Office 2010 Standard + Exchange Online Archives

Can someone confirm that Outlook in Office 2010 Standard can access an Exchange
online archive?  We are looking to deploy Office 2010 Standard this year and
later deploy Exchange 2010.  In our testing so far we have not been able to
access the Exchange online Archive folder while using Outlook in Office 2010
Standard but it works fine in the Outlook Web App.  I haven't seen anything
that says it can't but so far it's not working.

Mike Celone
Manager of Information Systems
Radio Frequency Systems
v. 203-630-3311 x1031
f. 203-634-2027
m. 203-537-2406
OnNet: 28971031
mike.cel...@rfsworld.com<blocked::mailto:mike.cel...@rfsworld.com>

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on
it, is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of its author.