Reports are also surfacing about installation failures as well:

http://msn-cnet.com.com/8301-31021_3-20010737-260.html?part=msn-cnet&subj=ns&tag=feed

Kat

--
Kat Aylward -

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift - that's
why they call it the present."

"The Email of the species is more powerful than the Mail!"