Hello,

I've run into a question I can't answer. I have a user that used to receive
NDRs with the original email attached. Sometime back in August this changed,
but I for the life of me have no idea what or if any changes were made that
could affect this. I'm not sure if this is a setting on the receiving Domino
box, or on our Exchange server?

The message is sent from an application with a "custom mailbox" reply address.
When the email is received at the other end, if there isn't a name in the
Domino Directory, the appropriate bounce message is sent and received by the
"custom mailbox". Previously it had the original email as an attachment, a
disclaimer text file and a ATT00001 file. Now, is just the bounce message
without attachments.

Our setup:
Exchange 2007
Outlook 2007
OWA doesn't show attachment

Receiving company is using Domino and Postini.

I hope I've covered all necessary information. I have not been able to find
anything on the web about this particular situation.

Thanks

Travis