From: justino garcia [mailto:jgarciaitl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 9:52 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: bes express + sbs 2008

I was thinking to offer acronis for image backup, and carbonite for
offsite file backup

For acronis I was going to do a monthly full, weekly dif, and inc
everyday, backup to tape or usb drive. But not sure if Acronis can
handle this, anyone know if it can?

Just scared, if sbs exchange goes down that I can restore it back, quickly.

--
Justin
IT-TECH