Exmerge can Extract entire messages I know that much - I want to remember we
did something to remove attachments too when the "I love you" thing came out
but I am not finding reference to it on the webs, and or in the way back
recesses of my brain.

From: Sean Martin [mailto:seanmarti...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 8:24 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Attachments - Name that tool

ExMerge?

- Sean
On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 7:16 AM, KevinM
<kev...@wlkmmas.org<mailto:kev...@wlkmmas.org>> wrote:
I am looking for a tool that will remove all of the attachments from a bunch of
mailboxes on an Exchange server. I need to leave the messages, but I want the
attachments gone before I migrate. I remember there being some tools to do
this, but I cannot recall what they are. - Exchange 2003

Name that tool --????