From: Glen Johnson [mailto:gjohn...@vhcc.edu]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:46 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Faxing

Any windows fax experts.
We have exchange 2003, and a windows 2008 r2 print server with fax modem
attached and working.
I'm trying to get our incoming faxes to route to a public folder on the
exchange server.
So far, the only way I can make it work is to route the fax to a user that has
a rule to forward on to the public folder.
If I try to set the fax service to route directly to the public folder, it
never arrives.
The public folder is mail enabled and the account appears to have permissions
to the folder.
Any suggestions?

"This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others, (ii)
please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this
communication from your system. Failure to follow this process may be unlawful.
Thank you for your cooperation."