Complete.

   - Exchange 2003 fully patched on WIndows 2003 E fully patched installed
   on Dell SC1425 (1U 2 160GB SATA drives on SATA controller, No RAID)
   - Had a recent Acronis snapshot of the failing server
   - Deployed a virtual Exchange 2003 on HyperV 2008
   - Moved all mailboxes to secondary server
   - Rehomed all folders to secondary
   - Pointed RUS to secondary and rebuilt
   - Modify DNS and firewall accordingly (SMTP, SSL, HTTP, OWA)
   - Made secondary the routing group master
   - Reissue SSL for secondary server
   - Replace drives in SC1425 and rebuild server with everything on c: and
   Acronis everything once daily to D: and to backup
   - Considering staying virual. No performance degradation but HyperV is a
   Dell 2950 III 32GB big dog.
   - Play Q2 then Q3 for about 10 minutes.
   - Wonders why any Congressperson would vote against the campaign
   disclosure bill.
   - Bah
   - Thanks for all the remarks, truly appreciated!