From: Neil Bailie [mailto:neil.bai...@northgate-is.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 12:23 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: [OT] Configuring Outlook 2010 Outlook Anywhere settings via Group
Policy

Hi all,

Does anyone know if http://support.microsoft.com/kb/961112 - "You cannot use
Group Policy settings to configure Outlook Anywhere (RPC/HTTP) settings" still
applies in Outlook 2010?

I've a suspicion it does as I can't find any settings within the Office 2010
ADMX files that will allow me to set Outlook Anywhere connection settings but
wanted to check before I run through the support article above.

Thanks for any help.

Neil

________________________________
This email is sent on behalf of Northgate Information Solutions Limited and its
associated companies ("Northgate") and is strictly confidential and intended
solely for the addressee(s).
 If you are not the intended recipient of this email you must: (i) not
disclose, copy or distribute its contents to any other person nor use its
contents in any way or you may be acting unlawfully;  (ii) contact Northgate
immediately on +44 (0)1442 232424 quoting the name of the sender and the
addressee then delete it from your system.
 Northgate has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses are
contained in this email, but does not accept any responsibility once this email
has been transmitted.  You should scan attachments (if any) for viruses.
 Northgate Information Solutions Limited. Registered in England no. 06442582  -
 Northgate Information Solutions UK Limited. Registered in England no. 968498
-  NorthgateArinso UK Limited. Registered in England no. 1587537  -  Moorepay
Limited.  Registered in England no. 891686  - First Business Support Limited.
Registered in England no. 3056267 -   Registered Office: Peoplebuilding 2,
Peoplebuilding Estate, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 4NW
 Northgate Managed Services Limited (NI).  Registered in Northern Ireland no.
NI032979  -  LearnServe Limited (NI).  Registered in Northern Ireland no.
NI043825 Registered Office: Hillview House, 61 Church Road, Newtownabbey, Co.
Antrim, BT36 7LQ