Kinda funny... the first time I tried to send that reply to Steve, I got a
rejection notice from Lyris. Apparently I'd forgotten I was in the message
journaling folder, and replied form that, and it included a Lyris header. This
is the rejection message I got:

Your message posting was rejected because the (lyris) header was detected in
the body of the message you sent.

This header is usually only included by automated email programs, such as
"vacation" programs. For this reason, Lyris ListManager does not accept
messages which contain this header, because it is highly likely that they are
automated messages, and not appropriate for a mailing list.

So I fixed it by replying from my own account.

I then received 22 OoO replies...  (and counting)

lol  :)

Evan